Networks & systems
- You will manage the Network and Security environment.
- You will provide support towards internal customers and towards the sales representatives.
- You will troubleshoot the network environment.
- You will take part in the technical solutions development (net services and products), as from the design phase towards the test and implementation phase.
- You have experience in design and operations of complex IP network services.
- You have experience and knowledge of IP – BGP, IGP (ISIS or OSPF).
- You have a proven track record in networking and security.
- You have experience and knowledge of switches network environments (QinQ, (rapid)spanning tree variants, 802.3ad…)
- Preferably, you have experience with Cisco 6500/7600 (and ME3400) platforms.
- You have experience with firewall configurations.
- You have experience in working with MPLS Layer2, Layer3 VPN…
- This project is open to both employees and freelancers/contractors.
- Challenging projects at leading Belgian companies.
- An open corporate culture that values communication and human interaction.
- Together with our competence manager you determine your individual career path within DataFlow.
- Regular technical workshops and trainings are offered enabling you to obtain certificates.
- Close follow-up by the internal team.
- Numerous social team and business events.
- Dedication and professional talent are rewarded with a competitive salary and extra-legal advantages such as company car, group insurance, health insurance, meal vouchers….